The lectures by R.I. Solnitsev are available for downloading: “Information technology in the design and manufacturing of cyber-physical systems” Russian
St.Petersburg Electrotechnical University (LETI), CAD department:
Weekly seminars “Cyber-physical systems: the study, design and manufacturing” by prof. Solnitsev R.I.
- Cyber-physical systems (CPS) – basic definitions, concepts
- Examples and classification of CPS
- Enterprises as CPS – a survey for the implementation of CAD
- ”Nature-Technogenics” Control system
- Control system for technosphere safety
- Control system for recycling Infrastructures
- Management system for environmental safety of vehicles
- Macro CPS models
- Design stages of CPS: coordination of TOR, preliminary design, detailed design, testing
- Production stages: technological preparation, additive manufacturing technology
- Marketing of CPS products
The presented topics associated with digital design and production, are also topics of dissertations of graduate students.
The seminar is conducted by:
- Remir I. Solnitsev
- Georgii A. Kupriianov
- Iakov L. Shamrai
Blockchain Technology Course
Georgy Alexandrovich Kupriyanov's course on the fundamentals of [blockchain] technology (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain). While on individual requests.