|1||General information about the scientific school "Computer-Aided Design And Manufacturing"|
|1.1||Institution||● Saint Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation (SUAI) (1984-2014);
● Saint-Petersburg State Electrotechnical University (ETU LETI) (2014-present)
|1.2||Faculty||● at SUAI: Aerospace Instrumentation (1984-2014);
● at ETU LETI: Computer Science and Technology (2014-present)
● at SUAI: Computer Automation Systems (1984-2005), System Analysis and Logistics (2005-2014);
● at ETU: Computer Aided Design (CAD) (2014- present)
|2||Areas of research|
|2.1||According to the Code of State Categories Scientific and Technical Information (CSCSTI)||The code themes:
● 50.51 - Computer-Aided Design;
● 50.03 - Automatic control theory;
● 87.01 - General issues concerning environmental protection and human ecology;
● 87.05 - International partnership;
● 90.01 - General metrological questions
|2.1.1||50.51.15||Mathematical models and design languages|
|2.1.2||50.51.17||Design process software|
|2.1.3||50.51.19||Application of computer technology and other design automation tools|
|2.1.4||87.01.81||Systems, instruments and methods of environmental quality control|
|2.1.5||90.01.85||Automation and automated systems in Metrology|
|2.2||Codes and names in accordance with the Higher Attestation Commission (VAK)||Codes and names of VAK scientific specialties in section 05.13.00 - computer Science, computer engineering and control|
|2.2.1||05.13.01||System analysis, control and information processing|
|2.2.2||05.13.12||Computer Aided Design|
|3||Course programmes for incoming bachelors, masters and engineering students||The scientific school conducts training in the following fields
● Computer-aided design and manufacturing systems;
● System analysis;
● “Nature-Technogenic” Control systems.
|4||The research team|
|4.1||Head of the research team||Remir Iosifovich Solnitsev|
|4.1.1||Academic research degree||Doctor of Technical Sciences|
|4.1.3||Honorary titles||Honored scientist and technologist of the RSFSR, Full member of Peter's Academy of Arts and Sciences, International Academy of technological Cybernetics, International Informatization Academy. Honored ISA (International Society of Automation) member.|
|4.1.4||The main scientific works, which reflect the achievements of the head of the research team||1) Solnitsev R. I. Automation of the design of automatic control systems. Moscow: “Vishaya shkola”, 1991. 328 p.
2) Solnitsev R. I., Bulatov V. P., Friedlander G. I. [et al]. Precision theory of instrument and machinery Moscow: “Nauka”, 1994. 402 p.
3) Solnitsev R. I. The instrumentation in human safety, ISA // South America region, Sao-Paolo, Brazil, 1995.
4) Solnitsev R. I. Information Technology in Instrumentation // Scientific Instrumentation. 2001. Vol. 11. № 4. P. 80-83.
5) Solnitsev R. I. Creation of «Nature-Technogenic» Control Systems on the Basis of Information Technologies // Proceed. of Intern. Conf. IEHS’2002. SPb.: SPUAI, 2002. P. 12-17.
6) Solnitsev R. I., Gorodetsky V. V., Mikhailov M. A. Parameterization of CAD models for ecological instrumentation // Proceed. of Intern. Conf. IEHS’2002 / SUAI, ISA. SPb., 2004. P. 204-206.
7) Solnitsev R. I. Questions arising in the creation of Closed-Loop “Nature-Technogenika” Control System // Izvestiya SPbGETU «LETI». 2009. № 7. P. 23-32.
8) Patent on the application № 2006124948/28, 10.04.2009. Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I., Grudinin V. P. The method of Reducing Air Pollution through Closed-Loop Control System // Russian Federation Patent for Invention № 2351975. 2009. Bull. № 10.
9) Solnitsev R. I., Trevgoda M. A. Algorithmization of the initial stages of the design process of closed-loop "Nature-Technogenic" control system // Information and Control Systems, 2010. № 4. P. 34-38.
10) Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I. The Innovative Project: Closed-Loop «Nature-Technogenika» Control System // Izvestiya SUAI. Aerospace Instrumentation, 2011. № 1. P. 145-150.
11) Solnitsev R. I., Do Xuan C. Simulation Subsystem of Nature-Technogenika System // Informational Conference Southeast Asian Open and Distance Learning in the 21st Century «ISODL», 2012. P. 122-125.
12) Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I. Mathematical Models of «Nature-Technogenic» Control System // Journal of Instrument Engineering, 2012. № 12 (55). P. 5-11.
13) Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I. «Nature-Technogenic» Control Systems. Spb.: Ed. Polytechnika, 2013. 204 P.
14) Solnitsev R. I., Do Xuan C., Korshunov G. I. Mobile Control System For The Air Pollutants Compensation // Journal of Science. Hanoi National University of Education, 2013. № 9. P. 85-90.
15) Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I. Automatic Control System for reducing Air Pollutants in the Atmosphere // Proceedings of the Mining Institute. 2013. Vol. 203. P. 209-214.
16) Patent on the application № 2012145342, 10.02.2014. Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I. Catalytic Neutralizer of harmful Motor Vehicle emissions into Atmosphere // Russian Federation Patent for Invention № 2511776. 2014. Bull. № 10.
17) Solnitsev R. I., Karimov A. I., Karimov T. I. [el al]. Automated workstation of the designer of digital controllers of command devices // Information and Control Systems, 2015. № 6 (79). P. 66-70. doi:10.15217/issn1684-8853.2015.6.66
18) Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I., Baranova O. V. Closed-Loop Control System for the Neutralization of Vehicle Exhaust Gases // Information and Control Systems, 2015. № 2 (75). P. 37-42. doi: 10.15217/issn1684-8853.2015.2.37
19) Solnitsev R. I., Karimov A. I., Karimov T. I. [et al.] Design of digital controllers using the Delta operator // Izvestiya SPbGETU «LETI», 2015. № 9. P. 25-30.
20) Solnitsev R. I., Do Xuan Cho. “Construction of Computer Appliance for the «Nature - Technogeniс» Control System” // XIX Intern. Conf. on Soft Computing and Measurement (SCM-2016). SPb. May 25-27, 2016. Vol. 2. P. 239-241.
21) Solnitsev R.I., Korshunov G.I., Ryzhov N.G. [and others] Information support for the design of “Nature-Technogenic” control systems // XX International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements (SCM-2017). SPb. May 24-26, 2017 Vol.2. Pg. 285-288.
|4.2||Team Structure||International Institute of Engineering in Environment and Human Safety (IEHS)|
|4.2.1||The Scientific Team||There are 50 people in the scientific team.|
|18.104.22.168||Academics and corresponding members of RAS||0|
|22.214.171.124||Academics and corresponding members of the government academies||3|
|126.96.36.199||Honored scientist and technologist of the RSFSR, the Russian Federation and laureates of state prizes||3|
|188.8.131.52||Doctors of Sc.||7|
|184.108.40.206||Candidate of Sc. (PhD)||30|
|4.2.2||List of five main representatives of the research team (excluding the heads of the scientific school)||Solozhentsev E. D., D. Sc.;
Korshunov G. I., D. Sc.;
Mikhailov V. B., D. Sc.;
Moskovchenko L. V., PhD.;
Klochkov I. B., PhD.
|4.2.3||Material and technical base available to the team||Hardware and software systems, devices and stands available at the departments listed in point 1.3, and related IT departments of the industrial enterprises:
● NPO "Electroautomatics";
● IPME Russian Academy of Sciences;
● Research Institute of the Command Devices;
● JSC "Pantes";
● LLC "CLADO";
● Company “Aquamarin”.
|4.3||The main scientific results obtained in the last 5 years, their official recognition as priorities, including: scientific results in the field of critical technologies and priority areas of fundamental research||Over the past five years our publications presented at Russian and International conferences, received recognition, support and partial implementation:
Results on the fundamental problems of building automation systems as applied to the design and manufacture of instruments and control systems:
● methods of computational and applied mathematics, including:
● numerical-analytical and logical-probabilistic methods;
● Mathematical methods for the study of complex systems, which encompasses of ecological engineering;
● Theory and metrological CAD software;
● Theory and computer-aided design software for measuring systems:
- embedded microprocessor devices;
- command devices digital controllers.
|4.3.1||Discoveries||● New proposed method of automatic control of a closed-loop “Nature-Technogenic” system in the closed.
● Proposed structures and approaches to the design of a closed-looped control system for automobiles’ exhaust gases.
● Innovative methods were developed, on the basis of which new software and models were created.
|4.3.2||Patents||● Patent № 2006124948/28, 10.04.2009. Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I., Grudinin V. P. Method of Reducing the Air Polluting through Closed-Loop Control System // Russian Federation Patent for Invention № 2351975. 2009. Bulletin № 10.
● Patent № 2012145342, 10.02.2014. Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I. Catalytic Neutralizer when Motor Vehicle Wastes Gases into Air // Russian Federation Patent for Invention № 2511776. 2014. Bulletin № 10.
● Russian patent for utility model № G06F15 / 02, 27.09.2005. Slyusarenko, A. S., Lebedev A.V. Calculator "Navigator-1" // Patent Of Russia No. 48230. 2005.
● Russian patent for the invention formula 2015121466, 07.06.2017. Opalovskii P. N., Dmitrevich, G. D., Nguyen N. M., Solnitsev R. I. [etc.] Method of the formation of the an individual hip endoprosthesis // Patent of Russia № 2621874. 2017. Bull. No. 16.
|4.4||Most important publications by team members over the past seven years||3 monographs, 5 textbooks and teaching aids (including 5 with the approval of The Educational and Methodical Association for Classical University Education (UMO)), more than 100 articles (including more than 50 included in The Russian science citation index (RSCI) and/or the list of HAC, SCOPUS, etc.).|
|4.4.1||List of 10 most important publications of the team members in the past seven years||1) Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I. «Nature-Technogenic» Control Systems. Spb.: Ed. Polytechnika, 2013. 204 P.
2) Solozhentsev E.D. Technology the risk management in structurally complex systems, St. Petersburg, 2013, 414 p.
3) Solnitsev R.I., Korshunov G.I., Issues related to investing to Innovation Projects of the closed Control Systems "Nature-Tehnogenika". IX-Moscow International Salon of Innovations and Investments. 2009.
4) Solnitsev R.I., Questions of construction of the closed Control Systems "Nature-Tehnogenika"./ "News ETU" LETI, 2009, №7
5) Slusarenko A.S., Dyakova G.N., Metrological aspects of computer based systems in radionavigating complexes, "In Proceedings of the International Conference Days on Diffraction", St/ Peterburg, Russia, May 2009, 61-65
6) Solnitsev R.I. Information technology in the design. Interior Ministry, SUAI 2008 105. Grif UMO
7) Solnitsev R.I., Korshunov G.I. Innovative project closed Control Systems "Nature-Tehnogenika". "News SUAI" Aerospace Instrumentation №1, 2011
8) Building a database of weather information data in the closed Control Systems "Nature-Tehnogenika" Solnitsev R.I., Xuan Chau "Software and Systems" №1 Moscow, 2013.
9) Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I., Baranova O. V. «Closed-Loop Control System for Neutralization of Vehicle Waste // Information and Control Systems, 2015. № 2 (75). P. 37-42. doi: 10.15217/issn1684-8853.2015.2.37
10) Solnitsev R. I., Karimov A. I., Karimov T. I. [el al]. Designer Workstation for Digital Controllers of Command Devices // Information and Control Systems, 2015. № 6 (79). P. 66-70. doi:10.15217/issn1684-8853.2015.6.66
|4.4.2||List of the most important publications of the members of the team for the last five years||1) Solnitsev R. I., Korshunov G. I. «Nature-Technogenic» Control Systems. Spb.: Ed. Polytechnika, 2013. 204 p.
2) Solozhentsev E.D. Technology the risk management in structurally complex systems, St. Petersburg, SUAI, 2013, 4014 p.
3) Solnitsev R.I., Korshunov G.I., Mathematical models of Control Systems "Nature-Tehnogenika" / Higher Education "Instrument" in 2012, №12
4) Solnitsev R.I., Karimov A.I., Karimov T.I., Mkrtchyan A.R., Jakimovski D.O. "Automated workplace designer digital controllers command devices" // Information and Control Systems №6, 2015.
5) Korshunov G.I., Solnitsev R.I. "Mathematical and methodical maintenance of the ecosystem of innovation in the problem of exhaust gas vehicle" Innovation // №11, 2015.
|4.5||Participation in during last three years in the projects||Scientific and technical programs including: Basic Research Russian Academy of Sciences. Section: Control and Automation. Subjects:
1) "Problems of design automation of technical systems”;
2) “Advanced Instrumental complexes and moving objects in the system”.
As part of the ISA - International Society of Instrument. Preparation of 6-th International Conference "Instrumentation in Ecology and Human Security" - IEHS-2015 Preparation and participation in the conference "Russian model of integrated tasks and resources in an organization" November 26, 2014.
MIPT Scientific Conference "Modern problems of fundamental and applied sciences" Control and Applied Mathematics, Moscow -Dolgoprudny, SUAI.
The permanent Seminar of the Department of System Analysis and Logistics.
International Project Vietnam RF "Control System" Nature-Tehnogenika".
(Vietnam International Industrial Fair VIIF-2015).
International forum of innovations and investments Shanghai - medal victory in the competition.
|4.6||The Volume Financial||In last years the financial capital is adapted by manufacturing enterprises.|
|4.6.1||The Volume Budget Research Working||2 mln.rub. for last 5 years|
|4.6.2||The Volume from manufacturing enterprises||6 mln.rub. for last 5 years|
|4.6.3||The Volume by means aperture from manufacturing enterprises||20 mln.rub. for last 10 years|
|4.7||Preparation of highly qualified personnel in nine years (the total number of post graduates, doctor of Science graduates, Candidate protections and Doctoral protections)||20 post graduates, 2 Doctor of Science graduates, 10 Candidate protections, 1 Doctoral protections.|
|4.7.2||Doctor of Science graduates||2|
|5||Public acceptance of scientific and pedagogical staff|
|5.1||International and national awards, academic medals||Solnitsev R.I. - Award of the Ministry of general mechanical engineering and shipbuilding - 1960, 1968, 1970, 1970, 1974, 1977, 1978, the International Society of Instrument ISA. 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2003. Exhibitions BIAS'93, Brazil'95, BRAZIL'97, IX International Salon of Innovations and Investments. Moscow - 2009, International forum of innovations and investments, Shanghai - 2010.
Korshunov G.I. - International forum of innovations and investments. Shanghai 2010, medal, win the contest.
Xuan Chau - VIIF (Vietnam International Industrial Fair).
Slyusarenko A.S. - Certificate of ACCA ICNPAA 2000, Certificate of international exhibitions and conferences - IEHS'07.
Shek Iovsepyants R.A. - State Prize Winner.
Solozhentsev E.D. - Certificates of international exhibitions and conferences in Germany, Japan; International forum of innovations and investments. Medal of Shanghai - 2010.
|5.2||The medals and diplomas of exhibitions, conferences, etc.||Solnitsev R.I. medals VDNH - 1974, 1976, 1978 Certificates of honor and diplomas of the Ministry of General Machine Building and Shipbuilding - 1960, 1968, 1970, 1974, 1977, 1978, exhibitions BIAS'93, BIAS'95, BRAZIL'95. ISA International Society of Instrument - 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2003 gg.IX International Salon of Innovations and Investments. Moscow 2009. The international forum of innovations and investments, Shanghai 2010, the Naval Salon - 2010, St. Petersburg.
Korshunov G.I. International forum of innovations and investments. Shanghai 2010 medal victory in the competition.
Shek Iovsepyants R.A. medals and certificates of national exhibitions and conferences.
Solozhentsev E.D. medals and certificates of Russian exhibitions and conferences.
Slyusarenko A.S. Certificate of International Exhibition - IEHS'07.
Graduate students and students of 20 diplomas and medals for participation in exhibitions and conferences.
|5.3||Memberships in various Russian and foreign research organizations||Solnitsev R. I. member of the academic and Scientific-Technical Councils of the ministries of General engineering and shipbuilding (1970 to 1995); member of the scientific Council LETI named of V. I. Ulyanov-Lenin/ SPbSUAI (from 1984 to the present. time), NPO AZIMUT, NII KP (1967 and 1984); member of parent Councils in the areas of "Informatics" and "Instrumentation" of the Russian Ministry of education (1984-2005) Director of the International Institute of engineering in ecology and life safety (MIYABI) (2005 to the present) full member of Petrovskaya Academy of Sciences and Arts. International Academy Of Technical Cybernetics. The international Academy of Informatics, President of the Russian St.-Petersburg ISA sections (1993-1997)
Korshunov G. I. a Member of the academic Council of Saint Petersburg state Polytechnical and NPO "LENINETS" (from 2008 to present).
Solojentsev E. D. corresponding member of the Petrovskaya Academy of Sciences and Arts and the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences Academy of natural Sciences; member of the International society ISA.
Shek Iovsepyants R.A. - corresponding member of the Petrovskaya Academy of Sciences and Arts, member of the International society ISA
Mikhailov V. V. - corresponding Member of RANS, member of the International society ISA
Slyusarenko A. S., Andronov A. S. etc. (only 10 people) the Members of the International society ISA.
|5.4||The honorary title||In the scientific and pedagogical schools are working scientists with the honorary title "Honored scientist of the RSFSR", "Honored worker of science" laureate of the State Prize of Academicians and corresponding Members of the Academy.|
|6||Relationship with other organizations|
|6.1||Russian Academy of Sciences||
● Institute of Problems of mechanical Engineering RAS, Saint-Petersburg;
● Institute of design Automation of RAS, Moscow.
|6.2||Russian Academy Of Education||
● Participation in joint programmes with members of the RAO
|6.3||Other State Academy||
● Russian Academy Of Sciences, The Russian Academy Of Natural Sciences;
● Russian Academy Of Agricultural Sciences.
|6.4||Industry research organization||NGO "Electroautomatics", SRI "Control Devices", JSC "Electrosila", NGO "Techpribor", JSC "Pantes", and others.
Under the guidance of R.I. Solnitsev carried out research and development work on the following state programs:
Carbide - I, II, III (Machine design team instrumentation and control systems), Ministry of General Machine Building, NIIKP, 1966-1978, the city, "Compass" (automation of electromechanical devices), 1972-1984, NGOs Ministry of shipbuilding "Azimut"; Design automation onboard computers, the Ministry of Aviation Industry, NGO "Electroautomatics", 1984 to present. time, Design Automation energy complexes (JSC "Electrosila") since 1999. Until now. A closed control system Nature-Tehnogenika JSC "Pantes" (from 2006 to present).
Under the leadership of Korshunov G.I. conducted a cycle of research and development work on the topic - closed control system "Nature-Tehnogenika" JSC "Pantes" (from 2006 to the present time). Performance management system - "CLADO" Company (from 2012 to the present).
Under the leadership of Slyusarenko A.S., Nepomnyastchy A.M. we carried out research and development work on metrological support GLONASS - SUAI - "NGO" Rainbow "-NII -RIRV RAS" in 2005-2006.
|6.5||Higher education institutions||ETU, prof. Solnitsev R.I. - Member of the Academic Council SPbSUAI department at CSA in 2005 was established "Engineering Center" (Association of Russian engineering centers).
A number of higher educational institutions of Russia, Italy, Brazil, United States of America, Netherlands, Israel and other countries cooperate in the field of research and teaching.
|7||Activities of scientific and teaching staff in the field|
|7.1||Organization of special schools||Chair of the CSA in 1995 a specialized class opened; special preparatory class at a branch SUAI, Luga city.|
|7.2||Opening of new specialties||Within the specialty in 2000 two specialty opened "Information technologies in safety Man" and "Information technologies in the urban economy".|
|7.3||Creation of new disciplines||At more than 20 new disciplines posted|
|7.4||Development of training programs||Created more than 50 new training programs|
|7.5||Organization of symposia, conferences||BIAS'93 International Conference was held in 1993. "Russian Day", Milan, Italy - Head Solnitsev R.I., deputy chairman Korshunov G.I. Attended by more than 30 representatives of Russian enterprises. In 1996, 1998, 2002, 2004, 2007 were held the international conference "Instrumentation in Ecology and Human Security". Chairman of the organizing committee Solnitsev R.I., organizing committee members, representatives of the CSA and Chair of "systems analysis and logistics." The conference was attended by representatives of 15 countries including Brazil, Germany, France, Greece, Bulgaria, Libya, Syria, Holland and others. Each of the conferences was launched more than 200 reports, including 20 reports of team members of the scientific school.
In 2000, the section held on ICNPAA-2000 international conference. In 2007 held the 6th International Conference, which was attended by over 100 reports, of which more than 15 employees of the sending of scientific and pedagogical team. We are now preparing the 6th IRTC Shura. Conducted management seminars in complex systems (SUAI 2013, 2014). Held a conference "Practice of the Russian model of complex tasks and resources in an organization", November, 2014.
Conference “The Problems Engineering Control Systems”, 2015.
Vietnam International Industrial Fair VIIF-2015.
International Conference of Soft Computing and Measurements-2016.
|8||Contact details for exchange of information|
|8.1||Postal Address||197376, Russian Federation, St. Petersburg, ul. Professora Popova 5, Computer Technology Engineering Center (CAD Dept.)|
|8.2||Phone||(812) 234-36-75 (Computer Technology Engineering Center (CAD Dept.) of St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”)|
|8.3||Fax||(812) 234-27-46 (Computer Science and Technology faculty of St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”)|
|8.5||Name of responsible persons||Solnitsev Remir Iosifovich;
Paranichev Andrei Viktorovich.