The topics of the lecture course by R.I. Solnitsev are available for downloading: “Information technology in the design of cyber-physical systems” Russian
St.Petersburg Electrotechnical University (LETI), 2019 CAD department Weekly seminars “Cyber-physical systems: the study, design and manufacturing” by prof. Solnitsev R.I.
- Cyber-physical systems (CPS) – basic definitions, concepts
- Examples and classification of CPS
- Enterprises as CPS – a survey for the implementation of CAD
- ”Nature-Technogenics” Control system
- Control system for technosphere safety
- Management system for environmental safety of vehicles
- Macro CPS models
- Design stages of CPS: coordination of TOR, preliminary design, detailed design, testing
- Production stages: technological preparation, additive manufacturing technology
- Marketing of CPS products
The presented topics associated with digital design and production, are also topics of dissertations of graduate students.